We Take Care Of You
Our reputation rests in the capable hands of people like you – knowledgeable dedicated staff who go above and beyond to make a difference in the health of our community and members. We believe it’s easier for you to provide the very best service when you feel cared for in return, so we provide comprehensive benefits that take some of the everyday worries away from day one. These benefits are just some of the support you and your family can expect from Community Health Choice, because we believe in making a difference in your life is the surest way to help you make a difference in the lives of our members.
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Disability and Retirement Benefits
- Lifestyle and Financial Benefits
- We offer three medical plan options that include a low and a high deductible plan and KelseyCare.
- Cigna Wellness Program – free to all our employees, this program promotes a healthy lifestyle through various activities, workshops, and health fairs.
- No deductible/no copay for covered preventive services
- Plans runs on a copayment fee schedule
- No claims to file
- Choice of providers in/out of network
- In-network dentist offers a greater discount and reduced out-of-pocket costs
Wellness Features – Offered at no Additional Cost
- Your Health First – free health advocate coach
- Nurse line – free health guidance access available 24 hours a day toll-free to a team of registered nurses experienced in providing information on a variety of health topics
- Healthy Babies – educational mailings available to members as part of your medical benefit plan
- Benefits through a nationwide network that includes private practice and retail optical providers
- Laser benefits are available under this plan
- One-year breakage warranty to all plan-covered eyeglasses
Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Offered to all regular full-time employees following one-year waiting period of continuous employment who are unable to perform the essential functions of their jobs for a consecutive period of time up to 24 weeks due to a temporary, non-work related illness or injury. This benefit is 100% employer-funded.
Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Free benefit offered to all full-time employees. Employees have a Long Term Disability Buy-Up option to increase benefits.
Life Insurance and AD&D
- Automatic enrollment at NO COST to all full-time and part-time employees at two times their base annual salary.
- Additional life benefits may be purchased at low-cost group term rates: Employee Optional Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life, and Employee Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) or Optional Family AD&D.
W401(k) and 457(b) Plans
- We offer simultaneous participation in two defined contribution savings plans, which allows employees to double their tax-deferred retirement savings compared to most employers. 401(k) with a $1 for $1 employer match up to 5% of eligible compensation.
- Community supports employees who are pursuing a degree or licensure and who are seeking to qualify for an identified job classification within our facilities.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full and part-time employees accrue PTO hours as of first hours worked.
- PTO non-exempt 8.0 hours bi-weekly accrual, thereafter increasing incrementally to a maximum of 480 hours.
- PTO exempt approved job classifications 9.538 hours bi-weekly accrual, thereafter increasing incrementally to a maximum of 480.
- Accrued hours in excess of 240 may be sold.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Use an FSA to bring home more of your paycheck. Set aside pretax dollars for:
- Qualified dependent care expenses
- Qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses
- use of a free debit card for qualifying expenses
Employee Assistance Program
- Free to all employees to assist in handling personal problems concerning family, finances, health, and emotional stress including adoption assistance, childcare, daily living services, identify theft recovery services, K-12 education, legal referrals, estate planning tools, and much more.
- Private room for lactating mothers to express and store milk during the work day.
This is an outline of some of the excellent benefits available at Community through our partnership with Harris Health System. The benefit programs may change without notice and are subject to more detailed eligibility requirements.