Chief Growth Officer
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) is accountable for driving profitable growth to support Community Health Choice's mission by leading and growing new lines of business, building meaningful partnerships that further enhance our mission and brand, and overseeing the integration of growth strategies across multiple lines of business. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CGO is responsible for the organization's business development strategy, Marketing, Sales, Community Relations, and internal and external Communications.
This individual will shape how we go to market, drive our value differentiation and bring structure, tools, and capabilities, to our teams and membership. The CGO will be accountable for the attainment of growth and retention targets; while enhancing Community's stature in the community, and ensures Community is positioned in both the present and future.
This newly created executive management position will report to the CEO. This role is designed to partner with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to achieve mission critical goals for Community Health Choice.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's degree Business, Marketing or related field required. Master's degree preferred
- Work Experience: 15 years' in managed care, marketing, advertising, or product experience,
- Management Experience: 10 years' experience healthcare/product/services demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Software Operated: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Communication Skills:
- Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
- Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
- Writing /Composing; Correspondence / Reports
- Other Skills: Analytical, Medical Terminology, Statistical, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Advanced Education: Bachelor's Degree Major: Business, Marketing or related field required.Master's Degree Major: Master's Degree Business Administration, Marketing, Finance preferred
- Work Schedule: Flexible
- Ability to mobilize resources to translate ideas into action
- Ability to lead initiatives and influence outcomes across departments
- Ability to look at the data derived from members and extrapolate insights optimizing businesses growth and profits
RESPONSIBLE TO: CEO