Compensation Manager CHC - Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Compensation Manager is responsible for the administration, planning, development, implementation and analysis of the company's executive and general compensation programs, including, but not limited to, annual benchmarking/market analyses, short- and long-term incentive compensation plans and non-qualified deferred compensation plans. Oversee all aspects of Compensation to include policy administration and implementation of the company's annual Focal Point Review and Bonus Programs. Manage the bonus incentive program for internal sales team. Serves as the subject-matter expert on executive and general compensation matters, and will partner with the Chief Human Resources Officer, Director, Human Resources, executive leadership and front-line leaders to guide, provide advice and support the company's compensation philosophy and practices. Reports to the Director, Human Resources.
- BS/BA in Business, Human Resources, Finance or a related field required.
- MBA, or related advanced degree and CCP certification preferred.
- Seven years of compensation and/or total reward experience.
- Three years of experience administering executive compensation programs.
- Experience in a health plan setting preferred.
- Writing /Composing - (Correspondence/Reports)
- Advanced MS Office (particularly with Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
- Knowledge of CompAnalyst, Visio and PeopleSoft software a plus.
- Advanced analytical, communication / customer service, compensation, facilitation skills, conceptual reasoning abilities.
Please be advised: Effective Wednesday, September 1st, 2021, with the exception of those who receive an approved exemption, all new hires must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or receive the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the second Friday of employment.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.