Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Compensation Manager is responsible for the administration, planning, development, implementation and analysis of the company's executive and general compensation programs, including, but not limited to, annual benchmarking/market analyses, short- and long-term incentive compensation plans and non-qualified deferred compensation plans. Oversee all aspects of Compensation to include policy administration and implementation of the company's annual Focal Point Review and Bonus Programs. Manage the bonus incentive program for internal sales team. Serves as the subject-matter expert on executive and general compensation matters, and will partner with the Chief Human Resources Officer, Director, Human Resources, executive leadership and front-line leaders to guide, provide advice and support the company's compensation philosophy and practices. Reports to the Director, Human Resources.
- BS/BA in Business, Human Resources, Finance or a related field required. MBA, or related advanced degree.
- CCP certification preferred.
- Seven years of compensation and/or total reward experience.
- 3+ years of experience administering executive compensation programs.
- Experience in a health plan setting preferred.
- Advanced MS Office (particularly with Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
- Knowledge of CompAnalyst, Visio
- Advanced analytical, communication / customer service, compensation, facilitation skills, conceptual reasoning abilities.
- Writing /Composing - (Correspondence/Reports)
- PeopleSoft software a plus.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 165748