Contact Center Supervisor
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Contact Center Supervisor for Quality will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team of Call Quality Assurance Analyst in meeting/exceeding requirements through continuous improvement. The Service Quality Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the timely completion of Member Services call quality audits, reporting findings at the agent, team, and departmental level for all lines of business. The Service Quality Supervisor will partner with training to identify training needs and lead monthly calibration sessions. The Service Quality Supervisor will assist in the development of a strategy to execute areas of deficiency and turnaround times for correction. The Service Quality Supervisor will complete quality review audits for all analysts to ensure that calls are being reviewed and scored according to quality guidelines. The Service Quality supervisor will be responsible for the specifications of Speech Analytics to ensure that accurate data mining is completed and the Voice of the Customer (VoC) is trended for continued improvement within the call center. The Call Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the design and updates to the Call Quality Assurance Monitoring Evaluation form to include software selection, loading of the evaluation,weights per category, deployment of software, and remaining abreast of new technology to implement within the call center.
- High School Diploma. Associates degree preferred.
- Three years of experience with health insurance, managed care, or other related experience required.
- Preferred knowledge of Contact Center operations
- Leadership qualities
- Software Proficiencies: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint required.
- Experience in working on projects; assisting other reps, ad hoc support to other areas as needed is required.
- Experienced in a Health Care / Plan Customer Service Center professional.
- Individual should possess extensive knowledge of health insurance.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 166300