Design Specialist - Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
JOB SUMMARY: The Design Specialist promotes the conceptualization, design, and implementation of designed, creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate and enhance the company's brand identity and marketing objectives, through all brand touch points (including print, social media, marketing collateral, internal communication, etc.). The Design Specialist effectively communicates the strategic intent for design recommendations, has a wide range of design capabilities with a solid background in visual communications, commercial art, print, digital, photography, video, branding and typography. Works collaboratively with the internal Marketing team and external design contractors to deliver a high-quality product. Reviews all creative at key project milestones, before it is put into production to assure brand integrity
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree related field
- Work Experience (Years and Area):
- 3 years in directly related field.
- Healthcare knowledge is a plus.
Please be advised: Effective Wednesday, September 1st, 2021, with the exception of those who receive an approved exemption, all new hires must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or receive the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the second Friday of employment.
1. Communication Skills:
Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
Bilingual Skills Required? No Languages: Spanish preferred
Writing /Composing (Correspondence / Reports
2. Other Skills:
Analytical P.C. MS Word MS Excel
3. Advanced Education:
Bachelor¿s Degree Major: Related Field
RESPONSIBLE TO: Designated Supervisor
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None