Director, HR Business Partner - Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Director, HR Business Partner will provide strategic and consultative guidance and drive effective human capital solutions aligned with business goals and objectives at Community Health Choice. Lead, advise and serve as an innovative thought leader on all aspects of HR to include organizational development, talent management, talent acquisition, and employee relations. Provide leadership, development and guidance to direct reports. Create and promote a positive workplace culture through the development of an effective and efficient human resources strategy throughout the organization. Provide timely and appropriate coaching and feedback and is a role model to team members. Create a work environment that fosters respect, positive morale, and high employee engagement. Consistently maintain a level of communication and execution aligned with the core values and mission of the market.
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Five years of experience in Human Resources with at least five years in a role providing direct strategic HR support and guidance to employees and leadership.
- Five years of experience in a people management role highly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated broad exposure with current talent strategies including attraction, development and retention, experience designing enterprise-wide employee experience programs, and general knowledge of delivering training in a fast-paced, highly-regulated environment
- Experience driving effective change management techniques and implementation including communications plans
- Experience in program design, needs assessment, performance measurement and evaluation, process improvement, and consultative and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a diverse work group
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management initiatives on a large scale
- Writing /Composing: Correspondence /Reports
- Analytical, Research, MS Word, MS Excel
Please be advised: Effective Wednesday, September 1st, 2021, with the exception of those who receive an approved exemption, all new hires must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or receive the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the second Friday of employment.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.