IT Service Delivery Manager
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
JOB SUMMARY: IT Service Delivery Manager:
THIS JOB IS REMOTE FOR TEXAS RESIDENTS ONLY.
Community Health Choice is looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager. If you have a successful track record managing a team of analysts specializing in IT delivery, with a passion for excellence, we want to meet you! Be a part of change in the healthcare domain that enables Texans to achieve overall well-being!
The IT Service Delivery Manger is a new position in the organization who will be responsible for the execution of the ITIL framework and ongoing oversite to support service delivery, specifically around, but not limited to, change management, knowledge management, demand management, service management, etc.
- Extensive knowledge in ITIL methodology i.e. change management, knowledge management, demand management, service management, etc.
- Proven experience in implementing an ITIL framework
- Ensure services provided meet the needs of the clients, as well as the quality and performance expectations of the organization
- Partners with IT leaders to ensure the services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Tracks and monitors the performance of services, identify area of improvement and implement changes as needs
- Lead modern workforce initiatives to support operational efficiencies and partner will business partners to support Community Health Choice
- Experience in data visualization and analytics; provide recommendations and actionable insights
- The applicant must have ITIL certification.
- Preferred knowledge with Service Now
Work Experience (Years and Area):
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in supervisory experience required.
- 8 years of service delivery with at least 2 with IT and/or healthcare or health insurance experience as listed in the Work Experience section under Must Have skills
Software Proficiencies (Required):
- MS projects
- Project/Portfolio Tool
- MS365 Office Suite