Lead IT Business Analyst - 155584
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Lead IT Business Analyst, serves as a Scrum Master, agile coach for team(s), and lead for IT business analysts. This position uses technology to facilitate inter-company communications and interactions with business stakeholders. The Lead IT Business Analyst role is to develop parameters for successful IT systems, oversee their operations and provide consultations on what kind of features or modifications would best serve the company's strategic goals. The Lead IT Business Analyst helps connect IT staff with company leadership, interpreting the stakeholders¿ business goals into specific deliverables, then overseeing their technical development analyzing the flow of data and predict what changes in infrastructure are necessary as the business grows.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering Certification in Agile Practices (CSM, PSM etc. preferred
- Five years of experience as a technical business analyst or equivalent role with three years of experience as a scrum master or other relevant experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Visio
- Strong understanding of Agile Frameworks and Principles and ability to lead agile projects
- Familiar with SAFe concepts
- Good understanding of application and data integration concepts and ability to easily work with varying data structures and file formats
- Strong business analysis and analytical, problem-solving, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and be effective in ambiguous and/or changing situations.
- Ability to understand business needs decompose into user stories and other backlog items.
- Ability to lead requirements gathering and ensuring alignment to the desire business outcome and value.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members and ensure workload aligns with solution design.
- Ability to perform data mapping activities as needed.
- Familiar with SQL can write basic queries.
- Good technical aptitude
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.