Product Development Manager - Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Product Development Manager is responsible for managing product by aggregating market intelligence to identify and develop future benefit plan designs;recommends product positioning for new and existing products and modifies current products as necessary to be compliant with regulatory requirements. The Manager will manage new product initiatives from concept to implementation and provide ongoing monitoring. This position will collaborate with Business Development, Finance, Compliance and Operations to report market dynamics, trends and ensure competitive offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or related field;
- Active Texas Life and Health Insurance License (or secured within 90-day probationary period)
- Two or more years healthcare experience
- Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint
- Writing /Composing (Correspondence / Reports)
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Traveling around Houston, surrounding counties and Austin, TX.
Please be advised: Effective Wednesday, September 1st, 2021, with the exception of those who receive an approved exemption, all new hires must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or receive the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the second Friday of employment.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.