Project Coordinator (IT) - 154888
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
This Project Coordinator will manage Information Technology (IT) departmental operating and project budgets with required tools; including submission of online requisition, tracking of purchase orders/purchases and receiving of invoices within Community's financial system.
Manage coordination and submission of statement of works (SOW) and/or agreements to Community legal. Develop and maintain tracking tool of submitted documents throughout the lifecycle of the contracting process; including submission of on-line requisition upon completion of signed contract(s).
Compile and distribute monthly strategic portfolio reports utilizing project management tools to Community¿s leaderships. Compile and distribute monthly ticketing system reports to IT leadership. Complete Quality Assurance (QA) reviews on project management portfolio.
Adhere to the PMO methodology in order to deliver projects according to scope, plan and within budget. Manages the day-to-day tasks and activities of the plan to assure appropriate resources are assigned by departments and assure appropriate communication among team members. Support project manager with coordination of request for proposal (RFP).
- Bachelors degree. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- One - two years experience in management of budgets.
- One - two years experience in project coordination activities
- Experience with budget tools such as MS Excel and PeopleSoft.
- Experience with procurement activities such as requisitions, purchase orders, invoice payments, budget monitoring, etc.
- Experience in creating task list and managing resources for coordination of activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project timeline.
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with and through others
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.