Senior Administrative Assistant
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Chief Medical Officer and supports the delivery of administrative
services to the department of Medical Affairs. Performance of highly diverse and complex administrative functions, which include, but are not limited to handling highly confidential and sensitive material, managing day-to-day workflow, preparing reports, correspondence and presentations, calendar management and participating as a collaborative team member on special projects and initiatives.
- High School Diploma. Some college or formal business school preferred.
- Five years Senior Management Level Secretarial Experience.
- Above Average Verbal communication skills(Heavy Public Contract)
- Writing /Composing, Correspondence /Reports
- Analytical, MS Word, MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with staff, leadership and external customers.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.