Sr. Application Developer - Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Sr. Application Developer develops code for stand-alone applications, third party integrations, and reports to support the business stakeholders. Developers are responsible for the custom software creation of solutions and/or third-party applications configuration and customization. Developers perform the translation of backlog items into actionable tasks that result in the delivery required feature or defect resolution.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields or four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelors degree.
- Work Experience (Years and Area): Four (4) plus Years in Application Development, SQL Server, T-SQL Development, Application and Data Integration Analysis.
- Equipment Operated: Customary office equipment including PC, copier, fax, telecommunications equipment.
- Other Requirements:
- Knowledge of data integration patterns such as change data capture, publish and subscribe (hub and spoke), and enterprise service bus.
- Experience with data cleansing and data profiling
- Build data loads, transformations and publications for specified formats.
- Application and Data Integration Analysis
- Informatica Master Data Management
- Experience creating and customizing mappings, orchestrations and utilizing transformations, within Informatica Intelligence Cloud Services
- Web Development
- Familiarity with application real-time application integration using web services, REST, JSON
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with MVC, Client-Side and Server-Side Development
- Knowledge of Salesforce API Experience
- Experience with Salesforce Administration
- Experience with Salesforce APEX Development