Sr Compensation Analyst (CHC)
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Sr. Compensation Analyst provides advanced level consultation, guidance and direction in compensation to human resources professionals, company leadership and customers. Provides in-depth content expertise and project management in the design, development and/or implementation of compensation programs, policies and practices. Ensures all compensation programs are compliant with federal and state applicable laws and meeting organizational business objectives. Reporting to the Human Resources Director, this position is responsible for key components/activities of the compensation program, development and administration.
- BS/BA in Business, Human Resources, or a related field. MBA, or related advanced degree.
- CCP certification preferred.
- Three years of compensation and/or total reward experience. Experience in a health plan setting preferred.
- Exceptional Verbal, Writing / Composing, Correspondence / Reports
- Analytical, MS Word, MS Excel
- Advanced MS Office (Excel/Word) required.
- Knowledge of CompAnalyst, Visio and PeopleSoft software a plus.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 166766