Sr. Director, Call Center Operations - 152746
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Senior Director, Call Center Operations is accountable for the strategic direction, overall production performance, and operational leadership for Member and Provider Call Centers for multiple sites. Develops and implements innovative solutions to support Community's efforts to serve and retain Members through customer service, engagement programs, and regulatory requirements.
This individual will be responsible for executing on Community's vision and direction from strategy through execution by fostering a collaborative culture. In addition this person will be responsible for meeting financial and service objectives, developing scalable business processes that reduce transaction cost, improve quality, enhance productivity and drive excellent internal and external customer service.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Seven years in managed healthcare. Two years’ experience in a
healthcare services Call Center operations required; experience in
governmental programs highly preferred.
- Four years healthcare related management experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret changes to business/regulatory environment, develop and implement solutions.
- Experience establishing and accomplishing strategic objectives for areas under their leadership, assuring alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Experience proactively identifying opportunities for improvement in quality, efficiency, and other areas which positively impact operations.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other departments and divisions on opportunities and objectives of common interest.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation of solutions and operational results to Executive Leadership as necessary.
- Effective use of data and reporting to drive business decisions and evaluate results.
- Experience in a healthcare services Call Center operation, experience in governmental programs highly preferred.
- Experience with call center VoIP systems (such as Avaya) and workforce management systems required. Experience with Salesforce and QNXT preferred.
- History of maintaining compliance with regulatory agency requirements and established service levels.
- Ability to develop and manage to budgets, justify and explain budget variances.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.