Sr. Manager, IT Infrastructure
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure provides expertise in both physical and virtual server architecture, design and builds. This position is responsible for designing and maintaining Community's server, server virtualization and storage computing infrastructure. The Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure leads and provides guidance to a team of administrators at Community to maintain and accomplish IT Infrastructure goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related area. Four (4) years of related work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Six years experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2012/2019, Active Directory (AD), VMWare Administration, and SAN/Storage administration.
- Three years's experience in a Sr. Administrator or team lead role.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to work and resolve issues/problems.
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekends as needed and respond to any issues that occur during non-business hours.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.