Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
This position provides day-to-day systems administration of CHCs production and disaster recovery computing infrastructure. The candidate must be reliable, responsible, and dependable. The candidate must also have strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to work and solve problems both in a team and autonomously.
- Two years college degree or equivalent work experience
- Five years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Active Directory (AD) and HP Proliant Servers.
- Two years of VMWare Administration and SAN/Storage administration are required.
- Above Average verbal communication skills
- Writing /Composing, Correspondence /Reports
- Analytical, Mathematics, MS Word, MS Excel
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.