Web Specialist - Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Web Specialist is responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining web sites for the organization, along with developing and implementing digital campaigns to advance organization and internal clients' business objectives. Responsible for web problem resolution, managing and implementing updates, along with helping to ensure the organization's web presence provides an on-brand experience. Responsible for maintaining internal organization's intranet, and managing the content management software to perform daily duties.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's degree related field - Digital Marketing, Web Development, Web Design
- Work Experience (Years and Area): 3 years in directly related field. Healthcare knowledge is a plus.
Technical Experience should include:
1. Communication Skills:
Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
Bilingual Skills Required? No Languages: Spanish preferred
Writing /Composing, Correspondence / Reports
2. Other Skills: